Minggu, 01 Mei 2011

The movie “K-on!”’s tickets have been sold out immediately in each place!!



The movie “K-on!” began to sell the ticket in advance on April 29! But because special file folders on which “K-on!”’s characters are drawn are the bonus of the ticket and “K-on!”’s fans wanted them very much the war for them seems have broke out.

The tickets in advance with the special file folders were sold out immediately within the day.
And the movie “K-on!” will come on the screen on December 3 has put the 1st trailer on view.
The 1st trailer of the movie “K-on!”


Reaction to it on 2ch thread

(“Yaraon” arranges comments on 2ch thread to summary. I pick up interesting comments of them and translate them, editing them for foreign people. But it can be not correct translation sometimes. Excuse me.)
714

846

My wife is cute!!!


867

Because the tickets sold in advance have been sold out too quickly I’ve burst out laughing.

82

The tickets have been sold out in Warner Mycal Niigata theater.

293

Sold out in Yahata.

362

Don’t been sold out immediately in front of me! Oh no…

455

Sold out in Appolo.

542

Sold out in Mycal Ibaraki.

810

Sold out in Nijou.

883

Sold out in Mycal Kakogawa. Besides I couldn’t buy the ticket just after the deadline orz

941

Sold out just now in Hamamatsu!

972

Sold out in Toyohashi on 9 o’clock.

255

Sold out in Ishikawa!

Besides just in front of me.

630

The confirmation of being sold out in Shinagawa is complete.

443

Why have the tickets already been sold out also in this country district?…

205

Please summarize the theaters in which the tickets with the bonus have already been sold out!

285
@205

In all the theaters in Japan the tickets with the bonus have already been sold out.


121

I came to buy the tickets with my friend, and luckily we could get just the file folders that we wanted.

We shouted, getting them! I think that we weren’t greedy for them was good.


153
@121

Congratulations! You can come home happily.

172

YuiRitsu is so enviable that I am about to turn my stomach.


378

What should I who bought the two tickets and got two Mugi’s folder do?

490
I bought the six tickets and completed the all six file folders + I got Mio’s file folder gratis.
Though I had had two Ritsu’s file folders I could exchange one of them with parent and child who were Ritsu’s fans.
I feel very refreshed now.

583

I could get them at Kyoto TOHO.

I used up my energy really.

Thank you, every one who went to MOVIX Kyoto!


630

I’ve bought the 3 file folders because the limit of the number of tickets that we can buy is one ticket per person.


740

I’ve notice now that this is a war.

747

Though there were about 10 people at a theater to which I went, they dashed for the ticket lololol

But they waited for an elevator and entered into the elevator with me who walked to the elevator after all lolol

They who were short of breath were very creepy lol

753
@747

As expected, we are in such an level.


858

“It has come” Royal Straight Flush


675

I could get only the flier.


708

I’ve bought “K-on!”’s ticket sold in advance.

I went to Shibuya Cineparace theater. At the theater about 100 people stood in the line. There are also tough people who came to the theater after finishing to buy the tickets already at Picadely thater \(^o^)/
Shibuya Cineparace theater seemed not to have finished to sell the tickets. Try there.


221

I’m come home from an air port.

 

Why has such a thing happened?

227
@221

Mio, enviable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

228
@221
oh
240
@221
Why didn’t you exchange them with someone else?
241
@221

Perhaps this is a surprising probability, isn’t it?


43

Will you who bought the many tickets come to watch the movie so many times?

48
@43

Of cause!

60
@43

Why do you think that we won’t watch “K-on!”’s movie so many times?

Almost all of us who bought the many tickets watched also the anime “K-on!” repeatedly many times.

73
@43

Normally we will watch the movie “K-on!” many times.


350

You used your full energy too much because the tickets have been sold out at all the theaters in Japan…

(the image of 440’s comment)

440(This comment and the image above this comment are the same comment)
@384

You had said “Even if the bonus is attractive they would not be sold out because we have to buy the tickets for the movie. So all of us can get the bonus”!

451
@440

I had said from the very beginning that we have to stand in the line from the previous night.



Sumber:mangajet

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Visitor Today